If you don’t like your sauce spicy omit the cayenne pepper. You can use your favourite gluten free pasta.
1. In a large bowl mix ground beef, gf bread crumbs, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and
a 1/4 cup of tomato sauce until well blended.
2. Shape into 20 or so 1 1/2 inch balls.
3. In a non stick frying pan cook meatballs over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes turning occasionally until lightly
browned. Meatballs can also be cooked in a 350 degree oven if preferred. Drain excess grease if necessary.
4. Add remaining tomato sauce, diced tomato and red pepper (cayenne) Turn meatballs to coat. Cover and
cook over low heat 20 – 30 minutes turning occasionally until meatballs are completely cooked
5. While meatballs cook boil noodles until done. Drain and serve meatballs and sauce over pasta.
Top with additional parmesan cheese and enjoy!!!